Abba Greatest Hits Gold
- Neil Sedaka Sings His Greatest Hits is a compilation of twelve of the most popular hits of Neil Sedaka's tenure with RCA Victor Records.
- Greatest Hits (sometimes referred to as Kenny Rogers' Greatest Hits) is a 1980 compilation album by country music superstar Kenny Rogers. This album was issued by Liberty Records and marks Rogers' first release after United Artists Group merged with Liberty.
- This was the first greatest hits package from the rock band Fleetwood Mac, covering the period from the band's beginning in 1968 through 1971, in its original incarnation led by guitarist Peter Green.
- (in the New Testament) An intimate term for God as father
- (in the Syrian Orthodox and Coptic churches) A title given to bishops and patriarchs
- Abba or Alfbad was a Frisian count who ruled in the 8th century. In the name of the Frankish king Pepin the short he governed the territory of Oostergo in the present day province of Friesland, Netherlands.
- ABBA was a Swedish pop music group formed in Stockholm in 1972, consisting of Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Agnetha Faltskog. They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1983.
- ABBA (also known as The Limo[usine] Album among fans) is the eponymous third studio album by the Swedish pop band ABBA. It was originally released on April 21, 1975.
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
Track Title. 1 Dancing Queen. 2 Knowing Me, Knowing You. 3 Take A Chance On Me. 4 Mamma Mia. 5 Lay All Your Love On Me. 6 Super Trouper. 7 I Have A Dream. 8 The Winner Takes It All. 9 Money, Money, Money. 10 S.O.S. 11 Chiquitita. 12 Fernando. 13 Voulez-Vous. 14 Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight). 15 Does Your Mother Know. 16 One Of Us. 17 The Name Of The Game. 18 Thank You For The Music. 19 Waterloo. ABBA's 19-song Gold collection was the first hits compilation prepared specifically for the CD format by the 1970s supergroup, and, appearing after a period of several years in which their music had been off the market, was a welcome addition to the catalog. It is still the simplest and most straightforward collection of the group's material that it is possible to buy. ~ Bruce Eder, All Music Guide.
GREAT OLD ALBUM COLLECTION (Sold individually or as the lot)
1. Anita Bryant - Abiding Love $3.00
2. Mantovani songs of praise $3.00
3. Roger Williams- Family Albums of Hymns $3.00
4. Jimmy Dean- Hour of Prayer with Mary Klick, Jan Crockett, Jo Davis, The Country Lads, Smitty Irvin, Herbie Jones, Buck Ryan, Marvin Carroll, Alec Houston, Billie Grammer $3.00
5. Elvis - How Great Thou Art $10.00
6. Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass - Christmas Album $5.00
7. Mario Lanza - Christmas Hymns and Carols $3.00
8.The Jack Jones Christmas Album $5.00
9. Leonard Bernstein conducting the New York Philharmonic and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Richard P. Condie, Director- The Joy of Christmas $5.00
11. Andre Kostelanetzand and his orchestra - Wonderland of Christmas $3.00
12. The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Carols by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Richard P. Condie, Director, Alexander Schreiner and Frank Asper, Organists $5.00
13. Connie Francis - Christmas in My Heart $3.00
14. Wayne Newton - Songs for a Merry Christmas $3.00
15.The Glorious Sounds of Christmas- The Philadelphia Orchestra Eugene Ormandy-Conductor; Temple University Concert Choir $3.00
16. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Sings the Christmas Carols $3.00
17. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Greatest Hits $3.00
18. Barbara Streisand/A Christmas Album $3.00
19. Caribbean Guitar - Chet Atkins $10.00
20.The Greatest Hits from Movies 1973 CBS, Manufactured by Columbia House $3.00
21. Roger Williams - Solid Gold Steinway $3.00
22. Nelson Riddle and is Orchestra - Judy in Love $5.00
23. Leontyne Price 1961 RCA $5.00
24. Mantovani Film Encores Vol. 1 $3.00
25. Carmen Dragon Conducts the Orchestra Sings $3.00
26. The Best of Ella Fitzgerald $10.00
27. Judy Garland Deluxe Set $10.00
28. Mood Music for Dining - Readers Digest $10.0
29. Judy Garland- A Star is Born - From the Soundtrack $10.00
30. Ella - Songs in a Mellow Mood $25.00
31. Connie Francis - Thank you so much $3.00
32. Ray Conniff- This is my song $2.00
33. Andy Williams - Call me irresponsible and other great hits, Songs from the movies. $3.00
34. Engelbert Humperdinck - A man without love $2.00
35. Liza with a “Z”- A Concert for Television $8.00
36. Andy Williams - Warm and Willing $8.00
37. Nat “King” Cole - The Very Thought of You $15.00
38. Dean Martin - (Remember Me) I’m the One Who Loves You $8.00
39. Tony Bennett - Tony’s greatest hits $8.00
40. Nat “King” Cole - Love is the Thing $20.00
41. Patti Page - Love After Midnight $5.00
42. Roger Williams - Academy Award Winners $5.00
43. Ray Conniff - Concert in Rhythm $2.00
44. The Magnificent Pianos of Ronnie Aldrich $8.00
45. The Music of Cole Porter - Frank Chacksfield and His Orchestra $8.00
46. Andy Williams - Honey $5.00
47. I Believe in Music $8.00
48. Foreign Film Festival - Frank Chacksfield $8.00
49. Andy Williams- Love theme from the “Godfather” $3.00
50. They Sing the Songs $10
51.The Ray Conniff Singers - So Much in Love $3.00
52. Johnny Mathis All -Time Greatest Hits $3.00
53. Ronnie Aldrich - Two Pianos Today $5
54. Mitch Miller and the Gang - More Sing Along with Mitch $10.00
55. Ronnie Aldrich and his two pianos - Love Story $3.00
56. Mantovani and his Orchestra - Music from the Films $5.00
57. Engelbert Humperdinc - Release Me $5.00
58. Liza Minnelli - Come Saturday Morning $5.00
59. Jo Stafford - Look at Me Now $3.00
60. Peggy Lee - Where Did They Go $5.00
61. Open your Heart $3.00
62. The Ray Conniff Singers - Somebody Loves Me $3.00
63. Sing Along with Mitch - Mitch Miller and the Gang $10.00
64. Mantovani - Latin Rendezvous $8.00
65. Jerry Vale - Arriverderci Roma $8.00
66. Andy Williams - Moon River and other Great Movie Themes $8.00
67. In Italy- In Italian - The New Christy Minstrels $3.00
68. Engelbert Humperdinck - Engelbert Sings for You $5.0
69. Caterina Valente and Stanley Black - I Wish you Love $3.00
70. Readers Digest - Take me home Country Roads – Superstars, Super Hits $5.00
71. Readers Digest - Take me home Country Roads-Mule Skinner Blues $5.00
72. Readers Digest - Country Love $5.00
73. Two Pianos in Hollywood - Ronnie Aldrich $5.00
74. Peter Nero - The First Time ever (I saw your face) $5.00
75. Mantovani and his Orchestra - Gems Forever $3.00
76. For your Roger Williams $3.00
77. Patti Page - Say Wonderful Things $5.00
78. Julio Iglesias - 1100 Bel Air Place $8.00
79. Frank Sinatra - Come Dance with me with Billey May and his Orchestra $8.00
80. Herb Alperts Tijuana Brass - Whipped Cream $5.00
81. Herb Alperts Tijuana Brass - Going Places $5.00
82. Mantovani - Strauss Waltzes $8.00
83. Judy $5.00
84. Ronnie Aldrich and his two pianos - This way In $10.00
85. The Most Beautiful Music in the World $3.00
86. ABBA - Super Trouper $10.00
87. The Best of Barbara Mandrell $3.00
88. Bewitching - Lee! Peggy Lee Sings Her Greatest Hits $10.00
89. Keely Smith - Be my Love $8.00
90. Johnny Mathis - Love Story $3.00
91. Keely Smith - I Wish you Love $5.00
92. Still More! Sing along with Mitch - Mitch Miller and the Gang $20.00
93. Ray Conniff’s Hawaiian Album $3.00
94. Judy Garland -
Agra Fort Khaas Mahal Verandah
Agra Fort : 14th Sep 2007
This verandah gives an excellent view of the Taj on the banks of Yamuna.
Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its much more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled palatial city.
It is the most important fort in India. The great Mughals Babur, Humayun, Akbar, Jehangir, Shah Jahan and Aurangzeb lived here, and the country was governed from here. It contained the largest state treasury and mint. It was visited by foreign ambassadors, travellers and the highest dignitaries who participated in the making of history in India
This was originally a brick fort and the Chauhan Rajputs held it. It was mentioned for the first time in 1080 AD when a Ghaznavide force captured it. Sikandar Lodi (1487-1517) was the first Sultan of Delhi who shifted to Agra and lived in the fort. He governed the country from here and Agra assumed the importance of the 2nd capital. He died in the fort in 1517 and his son, Ibrahim Lodi, held it for nine years until he was defeated and killed at Panipat in 1526. Several palaces, wells and a mosque were built by him in the fort during his period.
After Panipat, Mughals captured the fort and a vast treasure - which included a diamond that was later named as the Kohinoor diamond - was seized. Babur stayed in the fort in the palace of Ibrahim. He built a baoli (step well) in it. Humayun was coronated here in 1530. Humayun was defeated in Bilgram in 1530. Sher Shah held the fort for five years. The Mughals defeated the Afghans finally at Panipat in 1556.
Realizing the importance of its central situation, Akbar decided to make it his capital and arrived in Agra in 1558. His historian, Abdul Fazal, recorded that this was a brick fort known as 'Badalgarh' . It was in a ruined condition and Akbar had it rebuilt with red sandstone. Architects laid the foundation and it was built with bricks in the inner core with sandstone on external surfaces. Some 4000 builders worked on it for eight years, completing it in 1573.
It was only during the reign of Akbar's grandson, Shah Jahan, that the site finally took on its current state. The legend is that Shah Jahan built the beautiful Taj Mahal for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Unlike his grandfather, Shah Jahan tended to have buildings made from white marble, often inlaid with gold or semi-precious gems. He destroyed some of the earlier buildings inside the fort in order to make his own.
At the end of his life, Shah Jahan was imprisoned by his son, Aurangzeb, in the fort, a punishment which might not seem so harsh, considering the luxury of the fort. It is rumored that Shah Jahan died in Muasamman Burj, a tower with a marble balcony with an excellent view of the Taj Mahal.
This was also a site of one of the battles during the Indian rebellion of 1857, which caused the end of the British East India Company's rule in India, and led to a century of direct rule of India by Britain.
Agra Fort should not be confused with the much smaller Red Fort at Delhi. The Mughals never referred the Red Fort as a fort; rather, it was referred as the 'Lal Haveli', or the Red Bungalow. The Prime Minister of India addresses the nation from Delhi's Red Fort on August 15, India's Independence Day.
UNESCO designated the Fort a World Heritage Site in 1983.
The Agra Fort plays a key role in the Sherlock Holmes mystery, The Sign of the Four, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
The Agra Fort was featured in the music video for Habibi Da, a hit song of Egyptian pop star Hisham Abbas.
Shivaji came to Agra in 1666 as per the "Purandar Treaty" entered into with Mirza Raje Jaisingh to met Aurangzeb in the Diwan-i-khas. In the audience he was deliberately placed behind men of lower rank, Insulted he stormed out of the imperial audience and was confined to Jai Sing's quarters on 12th May 1666. Fearing the dungeons and excecution, in a famously sweet legend, he escaped on the 17th of August 1666. A heroic equestrian statue of Shivaji has been erected outside the fort.
In the second expansion pack for Age of Empires 3, the Asian Dynasties, Agra fort is conformed to be one of five wonders for Indian civilization
abba greatest hits gold
Members of The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and recent Kennedy Center Honorees, The Who combine energetic live performances with iconic songs that are embedded in popular culture. UMe/Geffen will be releasing THE WHO'S GREATEST HITS, a 19-track single disc career-spanning compilation, on 12/22. Beginning with the band's first single and concluding with a track from its most recent album, ENDLESS WIRE, it's a fantastic place to start your amazing journey into one of the most beloved rock catalogs of all time. In between are songs representing the many peaks of the band's career, from early singles to classic concept albums to more recent successes. Most, if not all, of these classic tracks are instantly recognizable. Millions of US TV viewers know three of these songs already, as the themes to CBS' popular CSI series: "Won't Get Fooled Again," "Who Are You" and "Baba O'Riley."
buy edible gold leaf
gold party dress
1908 $20 gold coin
community gold flatware
ct gold buyers
zuggy's gold mastery guide download
xbox 360 live gold subscription card
sell gold and diamond jewelry
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
| [ edit ]